Since our inception in 1971, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Gabion Wire Mesh. The offered wire mesh is generally used for preventing debris and rock from falling on to road and railways. The provided wire mesh is manufactured by making use of superior grade metal alloy and latest manufacturing techniques. Clients can avail our provided wire mesh from us in numerous lengths and widths as per their specific application needs. Our offered Gabion Wire Mesh is provided to our valuable clients at an economical price range.
Features & Specifications:
- Gabion are double twist hexagonal wire mesh baskets of variable sizes, uniformly partitioned in to internal cells.
- All wires are zinc coated by hot-dip galvanizing and for PVC units, heat bonded through extrusion with a 0,5mm heavy duty PVC coating.
- All gabions, gabion mesh and gabion baskets are manufactured in Mesh type 100x120mm and 80x100mm.
- Gabions are filled with stone at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures, such as retaining walls, bridge walls, bridge abutmnents, sea walls, weirs, culverts and river bank protection.
- Stable against extreme weather conditions
- Durable finish ensures longevity
- Due to their anti-corrosive finish it can withstand wet environment
- Heat treated and annealed with smooth surface finish
- Precisely designed and ensures robustness
- Manufactured using only quality-approved metal alloy
16-18A, Industrial Estate Ratlam, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, 457001, India